Join Our Team
Come Help Us Make Amm's a Better Place.
We are always looking for experienced and talented individuals such as you. Our clients deserve the best.
Current Open Positions
DISPATCHER / RESERVATIONIST
Responsible for coordinating the movements of the Fleet of Amm’s Limousine Service, Inc., a Luxury Corporate and Leisure Black Car Service in the Chicago area and fulfill client reservations during a scheduled shift.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned:
• Dispatching and scheduling trips
• Plan and re-route fleet as needed
• Taking reservations for travel from clients
• Verification of flights, road closures, and road conditions/weather
• Receiving and placing telephone calls, may handle multiple calls and emergencies at a single time.
• Communicating with drivers, office staff and customers verbally and in writing
• Use computer programs to place reservations, track airline flights, find addresses and map driving routes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong work ethic, punctual, dependable, and flexible in scheduling
• Familiarity with Chicago and surrounding suburbs, or ability to learn
• Good understanding of protocol in some areas of operation (such as airports)
• Good customer service skill and detail oriented
• Strong communications skills; must give instructions clearly so that they are understood by the drivers
• Must be able to work under pressure, problem solve and multitask
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous Dispatch experience and a strong customer service background preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office and Transportation Software. We use Livery Coach
• Full-time and part-time am and pm shifts available. Must be able to work some weekend shifts
Salary commensurate with experience.
Email Resume To: email@example.com or Call 224-567-6302
We are eager to hear from you soon.